Sunday, December 04, 2011

The more you give, the more you'll get.

We're having a lazy morning today. Todd was out fishing till dawn, and I was up till 2 AM reading Stephen King's latest brick of a book. So we slept pretty late!

The prompt for today is about envisioning your perfect Christmas. This year, for numerous reasons, I want to try to focus as little as possible on what would make Christmas perfect for me, and more on helping other people have a good Christmas season in general. I heard a lyric in a Christmas song yesterday that said, "The more you give at Christmastime, the more you'll get." I thought that was perfect as a mantra for this month.

These pieces will go into the flip side of the double 4x6" page protector I posted yesterday.


And here they are in the album.

Have a great day today, whatever you're doing!

No comments: