Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happitudes.


Happitudes: things you're happy about and feel gratitude about at the same time.

1. Went to the plastic surgeon yesterday for my follow-up and he says I'm healing just great. I'm over most of that awful exhaustion, too.

2. My cousin Janine gave birth to a beautiful baby boy named Isaac on Wednesday.

3. My niece Natalie had a stellar first week of first grade.

4. My gorgeous 6-year-old niece Evelyn became a gorgeous 7-year-old this week. (And your slacker Aunt Janelle is going to call you this weekend, promise!)

5. My husband went to the grocery store with me (number 13,000,000 on his "favorite things to do" list) and loaded the bags into the car and then carried them into the house for me.

6. It's supposed to cool off next week. (Hallelujah!)

7. I've read two good books in the past week...after months of duds.

8. My brother's dreadfully infected toe is all healed up.

Got any happitudes to share?

6 comments:

Donna said...

Today I'm happy for my computer skills and York Peppermint Patties.

beverlyd said...

Did you ever think you'd be saying "my plastic surgeon" in a sentence? :)

Kim said...

I love these! What books did you read? My happitude is that I spent this morning at the ocean with my husband & little girl. That short time this morning will last me for quite awhile...it will have to until next summer!

Mimi said...

Awesome on number one, weeeee on the new baby, sigh! Happy Birthday Evelyn, and what books?

Cheryl said...

I'm late to the party, but today I'm happy for cooler weather and having my windows wide open to welcome the *almost Fall* breeze.

Amy said...

What books? You must share!