Thursday, December 04, 2008

Day 4.


For each day's prompt in this "Journal Your Christmas" class, Shimelle creates a PDF file with pictures and lots of ideas. She's using various pages from people who've taken her class in previous years, and I was startled to find today that she used my December 4 page from last year as one of her idea samples! Made me smile!


Here's today's page. I used to have big ideas about what a perfect Christmas consisted of, and now I know that all I need to make it perfect is TIME. Which is always at a premium when we're home visiting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with time being at the top of the list for a perfect Christmas...especially when staring down a list of handmade gifts yet to finish! Thanks for stopping by to visit :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Love the picture, just SO Christmas!

crazierinreallife said...

love the idea of family family family

Casii said...

Lovely! You have, at once, great and simple vision of an ideal Christmas.