Saturday, December 30, 2006

The last of Christmas journaling.


I've got the final four pages of my journal done!

Here's the page for the 15th which I put off because the prompt for the day was not something I could relate to. I swapped in a later prompt for this date:


And here's the page for the 20th, which was about Christmas mail. We got many fewer cards than usual, and nothing particularly unexpected, so I just clipped some stamps and postmarks and stuck them in a pocket:


For the 24th, I wrote about a very vivid childhood memory:


And wrapped it all up neat and tidy for the 25th:


I need to figure out how to decorate the cover...if I come up with anything awesome, I'll share it. Thanks for looking and all the great comments I got...this was a fun project and it really made my holidays more fun!

5 comments:

Kari said...

These are gorgeous:) Wow...beautiful work!!!!

Latharia said...

Oh, just delightful! What a wonderful way to round out the season ... and your journal!

Guinevere said...

I just love your papers in your journal - it loks so festive all of it. Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Love those pages!!!

Dorothy said...

Beautiful pages!