Thursday, December 14, 2006

Fa la la la freaking la.


Heh. The one thing this journal was missing was a good old-fashioned rant. Since today's topic was Christmas music, I got to unleash a few of my feelings about it. Fun!



In the pocket, I'm either going to put a CD with some of the Christmas songs I do like, or else a list of some of my favorite Christmas albums. The latter is more likely than the former--easier, in other words, so more do-able.

The little chorister is cut out from a piece of Daisy D paper, and he just slays me...so soulful and sappy. Like he could be the star of a Christmas special called, "The Gayest Choirboy of All."

7 comments:

Mimi said...

No, I mean no Whitney or Celine! I LOVE you, this is so beautifully said, I may make it my siggy line!

Anonymous said...

I SO agree. Wish I had thought of this journaling for my page. Hope you don't mind a little bit of a lift.

Anonymous said...

like minds think alike....i wrote about this same subject!

i put mine together while listening to one of the Christmas channels on Sirius - and i swear, if i hear Faith Hill sing her Christmas song just one more time, i think i will throw up!! =)

Anonymous said...

Love your style and your sense of humor! Also liked your post on cleaning - too funny1

Latharia said...

Love your old-timey elements! And your rant cracks me up!

Sarah said...

Snort!! So the new version of Grandma Got Run Over isn't going to make the cut, is it?? LOL!

That Daisy D's line has some *interesting* stuff in it. That's all I'm saying.

Anonymous said...

This is great - loved your journaling! I agree with most of it, but would add some rockers on that list.