Monday, March 13, 2006

A few layouts.

I had the most fabulous weekend...I scrapped all day Saturday and most of Sundayafternoon. It was heavenly. I can't remember the last time I made a page just for myself.

Anyway, here's the highlights of what I did. I started with my most recent photos and worked backwards towards the beginning of this year:

Todd's birthday:


My viola/pansy pictures that I posted here last week:

Todd's striper fishing pictures from early February:


And pages about Natalie and Marissa from our January visit there:


Off to work now. It's over 80 degrees here today--amazing!

5 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

80 degrees????????? omg... quit it!!!! The pics on my blog tell the story around here... sighs. I'll live my life vicariously thru you... lol

Mimi said...

See, you brought on Spring by painting your toenails!

Great layouts!

imanewbierunner said...

Gee...I'm jealous. It's 41 here. And supposed to snow some more tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Great LO's, you've been busy, Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

I feel that as your little brother I am obligated to make an annoying comment, but I have to tell you, Janelle, these layouts are amazing. As a chemistry nerd without a creative bone in my body, I am always impressed with your scrapping (and intrigued with how different siblings can be).

Plus, you showcased my kids' cuteness. Bonus points for that.

P.S. I'll save being annoying for when I come visit this weekend.