Sunday, March 04, 2007

More yada yada.


I'm doing a little housecleaning on my blogs today, and I added a new blog, too. It's called Nose in a Book, and it will become my new book journal, as the old-style (paper) book journal I started for 2007 is already showing signs of not being sufficient to hold all the books I read in a year. Besides, blogging about books will be more fun.

I have another blog, called Fresh Sweet Corn, that I started last summer when I thought I was going to be cooking lots and becoming a foodie blogger. Well, there are lots of foodie bloggers out there who are far, far, far more qualified than I...and yet, I still harbor the idea that my kitchen will suddenly become so alluring that I'll start concocting wonderful yummy things and writing about them all.

Well, a girl can dream. In the meantime, I am going to try to start updating that blog more often, which will mean cooking more often, so do check it out on occasion, if you'd like.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow! You're back! :) Good to see ya. Thanks for all the good blogs to go visit. That iPot is great...esp. the microwaveable feature. I use that appliance a LOT.
Les.

Janelle said...

Hi, Les! :-)

Suzanne Temple said...

I like the food blog.