Friday, June 06, 2008

A picture.


I haven't had a chance to look for red stuff today, but here's a picture I've been meaning to share:


This is a gerbera daisy from my garden--I went around and took some garden pictures last week when I was trying out my camera.

Can you spot the little guy hanging out in the daisy? I didn't see him until I uploaded the picture.


Isn't he cute? I love having bees and butterflies and birds in the garden, but that's the first grasshopper I've spotted.

I also found a nice blog today with all sorts of crafty, creative ideas for little and big kids: the Crafty Crow. Now that summer's here, maybe some of you are in need of ways to keep the kids occupied. I suggest chores...lots and lots of chores...but when your house and yard are finally spotless, you can reward them with a craft! Hee hee.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Oh, he is cute!

Leslie said...

What a great find! He's the perfect little inhabitant for that beautiful daisy.
Les.

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful flower! Thanks for the heads up on the blog as well.