I got tagged to do a list--I feel so privileged! Mimi passed this challenge along to me:
Five Random Things About Me:
1. I was number three in my high school graduating class--I married the guy who was number two, the little turd.
2. Pie is my favorite food. Any kind of pie, it's all wonderful, but my very faves are apple pie with lots of spices, key lime pie, and coconut cream pie.
3. I have 20 cousins and I'm the oldest of them all, on both sides of my family. Almost exactly 20 years separate me and my youngest cousin.
4. I went to the National Spelling Bee in 1984, when I was 13 years old. Dropped out the afternoon of the first day on the word "ceraceous." (It means "waxy.")
5. I love 1950s sci-fi movies. Classic movies of all kinds, really, but I have an especially soft spot for those aliens and space monsters and mutants that everybody thought were coming to get us 50 years ago.
I think I will tag Bev and Suzanne with this. It'll give Suzanne a chance to bring her blog up to date! LOL!
Thanks, Mimi! *smile*